The Vollrath 67912 Wear-Ever® frying pan has a natural finish on the aluminum body; it resists corrosion and heats and cools quickly. Rivets attach the handle to the pan, and the handle has three holes in it to quickly dry. The pan can be used in the oven and on the stovetop, withstanding heat as high as 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Aluminum heats and cools quickly
- TriVent® silicone handle stays cool and reduces the risk of burns
- Pan and handle are attached by the EverTite™ rivet system
- Safe in the oven and on the stovetop
- Handle continuously withstands heat as high as 450 degrees F
- Handle intermittently withstands heat as high as 600 degrees F
- Overall dimensions: 12 in. top dia. x 93⁄4 in. bottom dia. x 21⁄4 in. H
Unsure of what the best material for your applications would be? Read the article on cookware materials to get a better idea.
Wear-Ever® Aluminum Fry Pan, 12″ (30 cm), Natural Finish, featuring permanently bonded TriVent® silicone insulated handle & innovative EverTite™ Riveting System, handle rated at 450° for stovetop or oven use, 9-3/4″ (25cm) bottom diameter, 2-1/2″ (6.4 cm) inside height, 8 ga., NSF, Made in USA