The Vollrath 67610 frying pan’s rivet system connects the pan to the handle, which has a silicone coating that resists heat and reduces the risk of burns. Its non-stick interior has three layers, ensuring product slides off when cleaned. Constructed of aluminum, this dish is sturdy and scratch resistant.
- Non-stick SteelCoat x3™ coating cleans with little effort
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum construction
- TriVent® silicone handle helps users pick up the pan
- EverTite™ rivet system attaches the pan to the handle
- Maximum oven temperature: 450 degrees F
- Overall dimensions: 10 in. top dia. x 75⁄8 in. bottom dia. x 2 in. H
Not sure what kind of material is best for your application? Read more about the different kinds in our materials of cookware article.
Wear-Ever® Aluminum Fry Pan, 10″ (25 cm), with SteelCoat x3™ non-stick coating, featuring permanently bonded TriVent® silicone insulated handle & innovative EverTite™ Riveting System, handle rated at 450° for stovetop or oven use, 7-5/8″ (20cm) bottom diameter, 2-1/8″ (5.4 cm) inside height, 8 ga., NSF, Made in USA