For various applications, the Edlund 12100 number two can opener fits cans as big as 7 inches tall. This manually operated unit ensures smooth gliding with an insert placed around the plated steel base. With a Delrin plastic spool, the can opener causes minimal friction against the handle when used. The arbor is made of melonite, so it resists rust for consistent operation.
- Maximum can size: 7 in. H
- Manual operation
- Plated steel base for rigidity
- Replaceable insert around base for simple gliding
- Minimal handle friction due to the Delrin plastic spool
- Melonite arbor is rust resistant and enables gear changing